Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

^_^ Kisah Derma Darah....

~i chose this title for my blog because i chat something about this point with my little senior...and because i have a memories about this title,and this title make me laughed when i recall;))~

skype with my little senior & she tells me yang she baru balik dari program derma darah...and she's one of the blood donors...& i am proud of her because not all people have a courage on it...she said,not big pain,just like bite by an ant...ya,that's true...tidak sakit pun actually instead for me it is one of fun in your life & you will enjoy it & feel responsibility, big heart towards other person's life who needs the blood... 




--> i just want to recall my memories about this & i want to share with you all readers...the past time,my inquisitive more higher than you all know...saya seorang yang sukakan cabaran,not for show off just grows up as a teenagers make me needs to feel all the good things like blood donors,climbing the mountain,and more activities i want to join;) sometimes,i am a naughty girl,hehehe,but i like my ways as long as i am not break the syariah laws @ rules..i hope so...


--> i think masuk ni 3x yana nak sangat derma darah,but 2x nak derma asyik ada halangan,so,i can't to be one of blood donors..s0,this is okay,maybe the time's still not coming for me...so,i accept it..kali ke-3,yana join baktisiswa dekat kampung peneh,kuala berang terengganu if i haven't mistaken...i still can remembered...ada program derma darah & finally,i got it,i can be a part of the blood donors...so happy sangat...buuuuuuuuuutttttttt have a incident i can't forget,so embarassed me but i think it's usual happened at the blood donors,lalalalala~

saya takut sangat sampai nurse tu nak cucuk,tak dapat nak cucuk,kihkihkih:D gara-gara yana terlalu takut nak dicucuk,tapi ada hati nak derma:P
after that,the nurse said she done to inject me...so,i said why i am not felt anything of pain...i more be calm & suddenly,she gives me the injection,aaarrggghh,oh my god,i felt this pain...but,my bl0od can't suction t0 fill full one pack bag,just half of the pack bag...she said,the bloods only can used for the little baby,looks,my blood can't out from my body because the fear around me...my friends just laugh at me:( but i am proud of me because at least,my dream becoming true..ALHAMDULILLAH,i can share my blood of grace were given from ALLAH to another person..


so,the conclusion,besarkan jiwa mu...selagi termampu,hadiahkanlah & berkongsilah sebanyak mungkin nikmat yang ALLAH beri bersama orang lain...if u can't give anything,just give your valuable smile & spread your smile to whole world...mereka pasti tersenyum kepadamu...Nilai sebuah ukhwah & persaudaraan;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...