Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

^__________^


Pergaduhan Tercetus Hanya Kerana Amarah…


In this entry, I want to story about something happens in my terrible night. I hope this incident not happens again. This is actually warning signs to my sister & me about our relationship. And this is reminding me to be careful with my words that don’t offend to other feelings.
        Before we jump to the title above, I would like to tell how relationship was beginning. I know my sister in oversea while we were studying there. She is my senior although she is younger than me because I further my studies with Diploma’s certificate but she is using SPM’s certificate. We knew each other due to her situation and we were becoming close until one day’s I was noticed that I love her so much. I’m so scared and that feeling’s made me jealousy person until finally I made decision to confess my feeling’s to her. The feedback’s from my confessing was pleased to me. Through was happening before, I made decision to take her as a foster sister and to be as well as likes my blood’s sister and until today we could get along together. In our relationship, we learn to understand our feelings, needing, accepting as well as we are. I’m so happy because we have for each other.

The story begins with happy chatting. I’m now in Malaysia while her still hard to finish his studying. I’m always pray for her to success in her life. So, we always keep in touch with messaging, calling, and chatting on internet. Like usual, we chat about some issues, ourselves, our problems and anything. Suddenly, we had chatting about the other person stories, I suppose to know more but she didn’t want to story due to that person’s attitude. So, the actions made me angry but I know her reason why, maybe because I’m so curious to know until I said something unnecessary goes to hurt him but I didn’t mean it. I just to convey sulking to her but misunderstood occurring between us and my word is “okay, fine, we don’t need to talk about us again”. Our anger was conquered ourselves and immediately we disconnect to chat. I’m so ego and I didn’t want to coax her until tomorrow, after I wake up from my slept, I noticed that I made a mistake, moreover, I ‘m very in a hurry with my actions.

I try gave text to her many times that I hope she can forgive me. Maybe due to my actions, her heart still hurt, & I didn’t blame to her, in the end, she wanted us to give our heart respectively revived. At same times, I got fever after I walking under the rains & because this incident thus I’m very sad what happens actually. I felt asleep, headache. This pain through three a day & I’m still not going well. The three of days, I met doctor to made check-up & I had provided some medicine from doctor. Tomorrow, I absent from my class because the pain still not decreased but I was going to teach my students in tuition center as usual. My fever increase than the days before, I couldn’t stand and finally I met to the doctor for second time. I had suspected before that had infected ‘chicken pox’ due to my conditions & signs in my body. The doctor gave me mc to take leave for 10 days & many of medicines.
After that, I call my parents to inform about my conditions & they would fetch me in hostel. I’m always gave text to my beloved sister and finally our relationship likes blossoms scent. Thank you so much to my sister & I made a promise not to offend her again. Hope our relationship is forever till hereafter.
Luv u My Beloved Sister...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...